Friday, October 7, 2011

BELIEVHER: Queen Afi Gaston

Name: Queen Afi

Age: 36

What three physical features do you love most about yourself that makes you feel beautiful?
Answer: Hair, Eyes, and Smile.

What is your definition of beauty?
Answer: I am beauty because I can help others.

When you look at the mirror, what do you see? What physical features do you love about yourself?
Answer: My eyes are so AWESOME! because they are passionate and seductive.

What and/or who makes you feel beautiful?
Answer: Becasue I have the Greater is He in Me I feel beautiful. I am being used by the Creator to help many and my cofidence is high and it brings beauty within me.

How often do you feel beautiful? Do people tell you that you are beautiful?
Answer: I feel beauty all within my bones it is skin deep for me. It is my mind and most of all my heart. My passion toward other people makes me feel beautiful. Some times I do have issues with people telling me I am beautiful if they don't know my heart.

Is putting on makeup a choice or necessity for you?
Answer: I just love the colors and it is fun not a must

Advice:
Beauty doesn't come easy to victims of domestic violence, they have to learn that they are beautiful from the inside out and not the other way around.

No comments:

Post a Comment